Tuesday, May 08, 2007

 

Some Funny Signs...

We aren't exactly sure why this man is being spanked by the police officer. Funny that the cop is wearing gloves, eh! We think it's either a poster to warn against drinking and driving (since the man's holding a bottle of something and there's a car in the background), or to prevent people from jumping the turn-styles to get on the subway (as it was set up right by the turn-styles). Either way, I do not want what is happening to him to happen to me, so I will always pay my 80 cents before riding the train, and I will never drink and drive!
I think a little something was lost in the translation of this dish name. Kimchi jigae (the dish shown in the picture) is really delicious, however un-appetizing the name may be!
I think they must have had a German lady help them with this translation work.


Comments:
I haven't had lunch yet and now I'm up the creek ... I want kimchi jigae! Thanks Becky my mouth is vatering! So glad you are going home, its a shame some people aren't more accommodating.
 
i love the signs here... they're so unique hey? they always make me laugh. i have bought a ton of stationary to take home, because it's so cute and wacky... anyway, take care guys! em.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?