Tuesday, May 08, 2007

 

Coming Soon to a North American City Near You...


It's official...we're coming home! Our contract is up at the end of June, and we'll be flying home on June 26th. Hard to believe that a year has already almost come and gone...but it has, and so we're getting ready to move on to the next adventure.
Some things we're looking forward to about North America:
1. Seeing family and friends
2. Tim Hortons (notice this is second only to family and friends...I don't think Sam shares my obsession, but I miss anything and everything about my favourite coffee shop!)
3. Food (it would take too long to mention everything we're craving right now...things like steak, salt and vinegar chips, pie, vegetables -sounds funny, but vegetables are really expensive here, brownies, feta cheese, Doritos, salad, pitas, English muffins...you get the picture)
4. Being able to understand the signs. Not just read them, but UNDERSTAND them!!
5. Driving
We have about 7 weeks left to pack as many Korean activities in as we can, and then we're off. We're looking forward to seeing everybody again soon.

Comments:
all i can say is YEAH YEAH YEAH! come home to us!!!! i will buy you all the things you have been missing! haha!!!
 
I am sad that I am not one of the numbers you are missing.. i realize i fall into category 1 but I wanted a number all my own! Can't wait to see you guys... christmas is going to rock!
love you
annie
 
I can't wait for you guys to come home!!!! Oh, wait...we'll still be in different countries!!!!!!!! Dang it! Maybe you could make a short stop over to Zambia! Well, come the beginning of 2008 it'll be a party I tell you what...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?