Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 

Some Random Pictures

This one's for UJ:
Uncle John, remember when we were kids, and you'd always joke about a Chinese restaurant named "Ho Lee Chow"? Well, I found one for you! When I saw this I started laughing, and thought of you right away!
Oh, and I got a new dryer!! With the weather getting colder, our drying rack on the balcony just isn't working anymore...the clothes stay damp for days! Anyways, luckily I have this new state-of-the-art dryer to get me through the winter months ;0)


Comments:
Oh! LOL, I am totally lovin' the new dryer. How humorous.
 
a sock dryer, eh! haha. too funny!! you're so creative. gosh! amaze me everytime. and i totally remember when UJ used to say that!!! i never knew he was talking about an actual restaurant. hahaha. so funny. i almost peed my pants! haha.
i love ya!!
 
u guys are awesome. love the couch by the way. we should come visit u sometime... love em and trent.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?